Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Baby Dedication and Heart Walk

We participated in the baby dedication at our Church last month. We made a covenant with God before our Church Family to raise Gavin in the Church. Gavin received a bible from the Elders. It was a very special day! I only took one picture though! Gavin meeting Adalie...
Last weekend we attended the Heart Walk in OKC. We had a team full of family and friends! We had our Team Gavin shirts on and we walked over 3 miles in support of the American Heart Association. It was a beautiful day and Gavin got to meet other Heart Children.
At the Heart Walk Survivors Breakfast with Joshua (Tetralogy of Fallot) and Laura. There were lots of people at the breakfast. I didn't get a picture but we also met Team Jack at the Breakfast. Jack is an HRHS Survivor.
Meeting Daric and Mona for the FIRST time!! Please remember to keep Daric in your prayers. They leave Thursday to go to Alabama for Darics final heart surgery on May 7th. We were so excited to meet them. Daric is such an inspiration!
Mommy and Gavin. Gavin sucking his thumb (one of his latest tricks!)
I have lots more pictures, stay tuned I will download them soon!

3 comments:

KohensMomma said...

You both look great!! I hope the Heart Walk was a success. :)

Kimberly said...

We loved meeting Gavin and see you guys! I'm glad the Heart Walk went well! I Love the pics of Gavin with his ball hat on!

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment...

I LOVE the picture of Gavin and Adalie!! They look so cute staring at each other!!

I also LOVE the Heart Walk pics! Gavin is adorable in his little ball cap. It looks like you all had a great time. Jon and I were so sad that we had to miss such an important event.