Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday Update






Gavin is still on the ventilator, the doctor said maybe tomorrow or Tuesday they will try to take him off again. The nurse informed us today that Gavins white blood cell count is a little high, they did a culture to see if he has an infection. We should have the results by tomorrow. This can be common with infants that are on ventilators (respiratory infections). Otherwise, Gavin is doing very well and he is getting lots of rest. Thank you again for your continued prayers. Here are some pics from our visit today.

4 comments:

Burnettes said...

The pictures are great...I can see a little bit of relaxation in all of your faces. The smiles are priceless...Gavin is just beautiful...when you guys get home we are going to have one fantastic shower for all of you. Just know we love you and prayer for you daily and sometimes hourly. Faith you look great...May God continue to bless you. Love, Bruce and Karen

Erin said...

Ahhh, I absolutely love the pictures!! Gavin is such a beautiful baby! I agree with Karen Burnette about you guys looking a bit more relaxed. I continue to pray that the worst parts are over and that Gavin will continue to rest and recover. I am also praying that his infection will be something very minor. God has answered so many prayers, and many more are being said on your behalf!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I read about your baby on another blog. I just wanted you to know that I will pray for Gavin and the family.

In Him,
Sarah SAnders

Rick W. Ward said...

Gavin looks great guys! I am glad to hear he is doing so well too! We continue to pray for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Lots of love,
Rick, Tammy, Jaxon, Delaney and Baylor Ward.