Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bring The Rain...

I can count a million times
People asking me how
I Can praise You with all that I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times
So I pray
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus, bring the rain
I am yours regardless of the clouds that may loom above because you
are much greater than my pain
you who made a way for me suffering your destiny so tell me whats a little rain
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God almighty is the Lord God almighty
I'm forever singing
everybody singing
Holy holy holy you are holy you are holy
-Mercy Me


Even with all the hard times we have experienced with Gavin and the recent deaths of our dear heart friends, we still praise You... we know You have a plan, greater then we can comprehend. Thank you God for bringing the rain...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow- it never ceases to shock me when things like this happen. All our prayers are with you, your friends and that precious baby's family.

1/2 a Dozen said...

One of the greatest blessings our family has received from Claira's CHD, is the connection to wonderful and genuine people like you and Adam. We're so grateful to have you in our lives. Susan & Claira