Sunday, October 07, 2007

Football

Gavin seems to be learning more words everyday! We think he is sooo smart! My parents were over tonight and they got him to say Football... he was saying it over and over and when I got the camera out he got a little shy. Sorry it is so dark, you may not be able to see it at all, but you can hear him talking.

This weekend, Adams sister and brother in law were in town and we had an early birthday celebration for Gavin, his Uncle Jon and his Aunt Tara (her birthday is the day before Gavin's!). Gavin also went to the pumpkin patch for the first time with his cousins. There are lots of pictures from the festivities, just not on my camera. I forgot it, but as soon as I get some pictures I will post! Stay tuned for lots of posts this week... Gavin's birthday week! I can not believe he will be ONE on Saturday... I have said it many times but TIME FLIES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's time for Uncle Jon and Aunt Erin to come back to Oklahoma so we can hear sweet Gavin say "football" in person!!