Tuesday, March 13, 2007

5 MONTHS!


Today Gavin is 5 months old! He is growing so fast! (We had to use my parents digital camera because ours is still in Tennessee or in the mail ;)

Gavin at 5 months:


*He is long and skinny


*He likes to stand (with help of course) for long periods of time


*He is constantly smiling


*HE IS GETTING IS FIRST TOOTH!!! I have thought for the last couple of weeks that he was teething, but last night I pulled his lip down and his bottom gums were puffy, he kept sticking his tongue on there. I gave him a teething ring and teething rag (thanks Uncle Vic and Aunt LeAnn) and he loved it!!


We love you Gavin, Happy 5 MONTHS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has it really been 5 months since Gavin entered the world?! Time sure has flown by!!! I can't believe he's getting a tooth! Hopefully his teething ring and rag will help him feel better.

BTW, your camera is in the mail!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I got to come over to Jon and Erin's and visit with ya while you were in Tennessee. The pics of Gavin really don't do him justice. He is the sweetese thing. I am glad that he was cleared to travel so ya could make the trip, and Adam congrats on the new job!!!

Betsy said...

If he's starting to feel better, let me know when you want to take pictures!

Anonymous said...

Gavin gets cuter with each passing day!! I love watching him grow! Tricia