Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome

The following link helps explain Gavins condition and what he will be going through....

http://www.childrens.com/cardiology/diagnoses/hypoplastic_left_heart_syndrome.cfm

Adam and I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has supported us, prayed for us, and cared for us. We do not know what people do when they go through tough situations with out God and without a Church Family. We are extremely blessed to have such a wonderful church, friends and family. We know that whatever the outcome God will still be the center of our life. He will always be there for us, to guide us and protect us. We know that our precious son Gavin is a gift from God and no one can take that away from us. We thank everyone for all of your encouragement over the past 20 weeks. We cant wait for Gavin to be here and for him to meet all the wonderful people who already love him so much! We love you all!

"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world" John 16:33

5 comments:

Erin said...

What a perfect verse!

I end up in tears each and every time I read your blog, but they are tears of love and concern for you, Adam, and Gavin. I can't believe the big day is already here!!! I will be praying for you guys continually. Try your best to enjoy every moment and let others carry your burdens for you.

I love you!!
Auntie Erin

Rick W. Ward said...

That verse makes the hair on my arms stand up!!! I have been thinking about you guys all day long. We love you guys very much and are praying fervently for baby Gavin. I love the website, I can think of no better way for people to get updates and communicate their feelings for you guys! Let us know if there is anything you need from home, and we will be sure to get it to you!

Love,
Rick, Tammy, Jaxon, Delaney and Baylor Ward

Burnettes said...

My day started off today with a very special prayer for all of you guys and continued as the day continues. Faith, you are so right, Gavin is a gift from God and He will give you a very special gift in His own way. Keep the faith; be strong and let us help you carry your burden...you just concentrate on getting that precious baby here...we love you all...Bruce and Karen

erika said...

Eeeeeeeeeee! Is he here yet?!?!

Faith - I know it's hard to do right now, but PLEASE take care of yourself in the coming days. Everything was so hard and emotional after Sammy was born, and I know a lot of it was hormonal. Becoming a new mom is tough enough; having a baby like our little boys is a whole different world. Please know I'm thinking of you, mama to mama.

Love and prayers to all of you!

Tamara said...

We keep waiting for the big news! David and I have been praying for you guys (and Jaxson too!). We hope to hear something soon!
Love ya!
Tamara